Keio Amusement Passport
Keio Amusement Passport is a passport combining the free pass to one of the amusement parks along the Keio Line and Inokashira Line along with the one-day train ticket.
|Yomiuri Land||5 minutes from Keio-yomiuri-land Station by gondola||
* Gondola fares are not included
* Pool WAI fees are not included. To use the pools, present your ticket and 500 Yen at the Pool WAI ticket booths.
|Adult 3,700 Yen
Adult (middle/high school student or 17 years old and under) 2,900 Yen
Child 2,800 Yen
|30 minutes from Keio-hachioji Station
by Nishi Tokyo Bus
||Adult 4,000 Yen
Child 2,720 Yen
|5 minutes from Keio-tama-center Station on foot||
||Adult 4,000 Yen
Child 3,000 Yen
* 1: Entrance fee + all rides free
* 2: Entrance fee + attractions + pool
* 3: Entrance fee + attractions
(Some facilities may not be available at each amusement park)
All stations of Keio Line and Inokashira Line
Mt. Takao Ticket
This great discount ticket combines the round-trip ticket from any station on the Keio or Inokashira Line to Takaosanguchi Station, and either the Mt. Takao Cable Car or Lift (round-trip or one way).
|Round-trip train ticket + round-trip cable car or lift ticket||20% discount|
|Round-trip train ticket + one-way cable car or lift ticket|
All stations of Keio Line and Inokashira Line (excluding Takaosanguchi station)
* It is not sold from December 31 to January 3
Tokyo Explorer Ticket
The Tokyo Explorer Ticket combines a discounted Keio round-trip ticket with the One-day Economy Pass of Toei Transportation.
* The ticket is valid only on the day of issue.
Round-trip ticket for Keio Line and Inokashira Line (from departing station to Shinjuku Station) and Toei One-day Economy Pass (Toei Subway Lines, Toei Buses, Toei Streetcars)
* Rest of the route becomes invalid if you make a stopover on Keio Line and Inokashira Line.
20% discount on Keio, adult 700 Yen and child 350 Yen for Toei
All stations of Keio Line and Inokashira Line (excluding Shinjuku Station)